What Is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is a non-intoxicating compound extracted from parts of a cannabis plant, including the leaves, stalks, and stems. This oil is increasingly becoming popular in the world due to its associated therapeutic benefits.
CBD oil is available in three different types - CBD Isolate, Full-Spectrum CBD oil, and Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil. CBD isolate is purely CBD with no other compounds. Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil contains CBD with zero THC and other compounds like terpenes. Full-Spectrum CBD Oil includes compounds such as terpenes and has some THC levels.
What is Hemp Seed Oil?
Many people confuse hemp seed oil with hemp oil, but the two terms are not synonymous of each other. Hemp oil refers to all oils extracted from hemp plants. On the other hand, hemp seed oil refers explicitly to oil extracted only from hemp seeds.
While the leaves, stalks, and stems of a hemp plant produce CBD oil, you can also generate oil by cold pressing the seeds to get hemp seed oil. This oil is fully packed with omega fatty acids and minerals.
CBD Oil vs. Hemp Seed Oil: How the Two Differ
The source and composition are the main distinguishing characteristics between hemp seed oil and CBD oil. While CBD oil contains CBD, hemp seed oil comes with omega fatty acids. Hemp seed oil does not offer the therapeutic benefits of CBD since the substance is either minimal or absent.
Other than composition, the processing of CBD oil differs from that of hemp seed oil. CBD oil results from ethanol or CO2 extraction of leaves, stalks, and hemp plant stems. On the other hand, hemp seed oil comes from the cold pressing of hemp seeds.
Does Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Have Any Side Effects?
Hemp seed oil is safe and does not cause psychoactive effects to the users. Similarly, research indicates that CBD products are safe with only a few side effects.
Benefits of CBD oil
- Relieves pain- CBD has anti-inflammatory properties. It also relieves pain by working with the endocannabinoid and pain-sensing systems.
- Prevents Acne- CBD prevents excessive production of sebum, and due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it also prevents the activation of inflammatory cytokines. Therefore, CBD is effective in treating acne and either lowering or preventing future breakouts.
- Anxiety and depression- People suffering from anxiety disorders can find comfort from using CBD oil.
- Reduces Signs of Aging Skin- CBD oil maintains hydrated and healthy skin. Wrinkles, dullness, and red skin are indicators of aging skin. The presence of antioxidants in the oil allows it to reduce these signs.
- Helps with Dry Skin- CBD oil contains nutrients and substances that nourishes and moisturizes your skin and regulates the skin's oil production.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
The hemp seed oil has many benefits due to its composition.
- Brain health- The hemp seed oil contains fatty acid content.
- Heart health- The nutrient composition of hemp seeds has a positive impact on the health of your heart. Alpha linoleic acid is among the fatty acids present in the hemp seed oil and lowers cardiovascular disease risk.
- Hemp Seed Oil for Skin- Hemp seed oil assists the skin in moisture retention and rejuvenates it to create a more youthful glow.
At Noli Oil, we provide you with high-quality hemp seed oil and CBD oil products that give you the best value. We derive our products from hemp plants grown and processed in Colorado using the best technology.
Noli oil products are GMO-free, gluten-free, THC-free, and undergo third-party testing to ensure quality. We're committed to your well-being and deliver our products across the United States for free. For any questions about Noli Oil products, contact us today to learn more.